I can’t believe there’s only a few days left until the 2018 Bash! This weekend is your last chance to get your tickets at the standard price, as from Monday, the cost will shoot up to the last-minute purchase price. So if you’re wavering, push that buy now button before it’s too late.
The venue does have a capacity limit, which means tickets are limited. It’s first come first serve. So, once the tickets are gone, you ain’t getting in. We have bouncers. **
This year there are three pricing bands for tickets.
Early Bird tickets: £20 (Sales end 11th Jan)
Standard Tickets: £25 (Sales ends 13th May)
Last Minute Larry Tickets: £30 (Sales 14th – 18th May)
Prices are in sterling and can be bought using PayPal. Buy your ticket HERE, and it will be sent to you NEXT WEEK.
The Bloggers Bash, for anyone that doesn’t know, is an annual event for bloggers. It’s a physical meet up in London, England and it’s open to any blogger from any platform, in any country.
The Bash itself will be held on Saturday the 19th May 2017 in The George IV
WANT TO CONNECT WITH ATTENDEES BEFORE THE EVENT?
Before the day, we’ll post a blog with the links to all the attendees. If you would like to be mentioned in that blog post, then please drop us a line with your blog address and your name: firstname.lastname@example.org If you don’t send us your information, you won’t be in the post.
The SMALL Print
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Tickets are non-transferable
- Tickets are limited on a first come first served basis
- Cost of a ticket is for entry to the event only (not for food or anything else)
- Those buying a ticket agree to comply with any health & safety rules set by the venue and to behave in a way that will not impact upon the enjoyment of other people
- The Committee reserves the right to change the venue and/or agenda of the event
- Payment for tickets via PayPal only.
** Please note, we do not actually have bouncers on the door. However, Hugh may well stop people on entry to hug them, and that can cause severe entry delays.
To sign up for news about the bash straight to your inbox subscribe here.
Pingback: Bloggers Bash Tickets – LAST CHANCE! | But I Smile Anyway...
Reblogged this on Suzie Speaks and commented:
With a week to go before the Annual Bloggers Bash, you have just a few days to purchase discounted tickets!
Thanks for sharing, Suzie!