Now in its fourth year, the Annual Bloggers Bash returns bigger and better than ever. The venue is booked (https://wp.me/p885Ux-1Qi ), and the committee is busy working behind the scenes to ensure the day is full of fun, learning opportunities, networking, and, of course, the blogtastic award ceremony.
Do you have your tickets yet? They are still some available at our discounted rate, though they will go up to full price on May 3rd. So put your best blogging foot forward and don’t miss out on a great day of socialising, presentations, awards and fun!
Tickets (available until 3rd May) £25 pp
Late Entry Tickets (available between 4th – 18th May) £30 pp
Please take note of the small print:
- Tickets are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled
- Tickets are non-transferable
- Tickets are limited on a first come first served basis
- Cost of a ticket is for entry to the event only (not for food or anything else)
- Those buying a ticket agree to comply with any health & safety rules set by the venue and to behave in a way that will not impact upon the enjoyment of other people
- The Committee reserves the right to change the venue and/or agenda of the event
- Payment for tickets via PayPal only.
WHAT IS THE BASH?
If you’ve never attended a Blogger Bash event before then you’re in for a treat. Created by Sacha Black and aided by her intrepid committee of eight bloggers, the Bash is open to any blogger, regardless of age or niche. Previous events have included speakers, competitions, a panel, and attendees from all over the UK, Europe, the US, and Canada.
There will be an opportunity to network, eat cake, and meet some amazing online friends in person! The event takes place in a single day, and you’ll be guaranteed a fantastic time and a sore face from all of the smiling that you’ll do!
Timings and the exact breakdown of the day will be available closer to the event, but it will start mid-morning and end in the evening. We announce the winners of the Bloggers Bash Awards, which you, the blogging public, vote for. You can see last year’s winners here.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Join Sacha and the committee on our Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/991165987611263/
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO NOW?
- BUY your ticket! https://wp.me/p885Ux-1Qc
- Send us your blog name and link to email@example.com so you can be added to our attendee’s post. (NB: if you don’t send this information you won’t be added).
- Pop the date in the diary and tell the world you’re attending a fabulous blogger soiree.
- Sort out your travel and accommodation.
- Pack your bag, remember to bring business cards, throw in a notebook, and join us for a fantastic day of blogging fun.
NEW Bloggers Bash Website COMING SOON!
Reblogged this on Chris The Story Reading Ape's Blog.
Reblogged this on Die Erste Eslarner Zeitung – Aus und über Eslarn, sowie die bayerisch-tschechische Region!.
Thank you for sharing, Michael 🙂
Reblogged this on Viv Drewa – The Owl Lady.
Thanks so much for sharing, Viv!
Thanks for this info. Excited about attending
Hi Diane! So sorry for the delay in getting back to you, I’ve been on a blogging break for the last while. This is an old post, but tickets for this year’s Bash are now on sale, plus we’ve just announced the award categories. Looking forward to seeing you there 🙂